Thursday, December 30, 2010

A fun challenge for the New Year

Something for the New Year:

It's a big one. If I can get 1,000 followers (using the combine totals like before) by February/March, I'll hold a vote to decide the possible title of the sequel-fun, right?!  Spread the good word!

I should mention that if you follow this blog page anonymously, it does not count toward the total-sorry!  I, unfortunately, can't see how many anonymous (private) followers there are.  If you're one of those, thanks for supporting me!  Good news is if you decide to publicly follow this blog, I don't list my followers on the page for your privacy.  If you want to be counted toward the total but still wish to remain anonymous on the follower list, feel free to send me an email at the address to the right.  =)


Thanks for your support and Happy New Year!  I have a feeling 2011 is going to be fabulous...

No comments:

Post a Comment