Saturday, November 30, 2013

Last Day for "Blind" Critique Round Submissions!

Hey all!  Just a quick reminder that today is the LAST DAY of submissions.  I'm accepting all entries, finished or unfinished manuscripts.  Loglines are optional.  

If I don't receive at least 3 more submissions, then I may bump this round out a week, to maximize the pool of entries (silly me, I didn't consider the holiday!).  

If you have any questions, hit me up in the comments or send me an email or tweet.  

Let's get this party roaring!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I vote for bumping it back a week. I'm writing a new opening and may be ready for feedback on the first 250 by then. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it's ready and you can get it in by tomorrow morning (before 10 AM), I'll gladly add it to the line up!

      Delete