Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Inside Look Follower Challenge Reward #2

Here it is-hope you enjoy!

I looked down the long, dark hallway for an exit; I had to get out.  My spine tingled and my hands felt clammy.  I could see a slit of light at the end, light from under a door.  I ran full speed down the concrete hall, terrified for my life.

10 more until the next reward.  Wonder what it could be next time??  Don't forget, I'm up on Facebook and Twitter, and both are linked right here on this page to your right.

On a different challenge note, the 1000 followers challenge still stands.  March 31 is right around the corner, so make sure to tell your friends and family to follow if you want a chance to vote on the name of the sequel! 

Blog post coming tomorrow.  G'night for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment