Wednesday, May 30, 2012

"Fear and Critiques--Even Seasoned Writers Fear the Red-Penned Reaper" Guest Post

Hey, everyone!

First, thanks to the writers and readers who've participated so far in this month's critique round.  There are, once again, some amazing entries and I hope you're all spreading the word (after leaving your own critiques, of course) to help these writers get the feedback they deserve.

Speaking of critiques and feedback, I have a guest post about said topic over on author PW Creighton's website.  I would love for you to check it out, leave your thoughts, and tell your friends about it.  Here's the link:

http://www.pwcreighton.com/surveillance-report/2012/5/30/intriguing-observations-fear-and-critiques.html

I'd be lying if I said I didn't stress over what to write about when I was asked to guest post.  It's funny; I have no issues posting on my own website, but ask me to post elsewhere and I shake in my boots.  Hopefully you'll find it useful and I hope his readers do, too.  I'm still suffering residual nervousness, haha.  So your support, like always, is appreciated! 

While you're there, make sure to check out his site.  PW is a wonderful writer and blogger, and he's someone I have much respect for.  I very much enjoy his posts and appreciate his friendship in the writing community.

That's all for now.  Hugs and inspiration to each of you.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment