Friday, January 4, 2013

"The Hangover" Critique Participants--Comments Are Still Open!

Just a quick and friendly reminder: If you are a participant of Round 1 or 2 and have not completed your minimum of 5 critiques, the comments are still open to do so.

Remember, even if you think your feedback isn't needed, post it anyway; it is needed and beyond appreciated! Let's keep this as fair and equal for everyone involved, especially those who have already posted their 5 critiques, one of which may be of your work.

Thanks so much, everyone, for entering and making these two rounds successful. You all rock!

Stay tuned for January's critique round announcement (on here, Facebook and Twitter) and the first blog post of 2013.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting this opportunity! I wish more of the participants had participated this round, but that is beyond your control. I really do appreciate you giving me a chance to get some feedback from non-family readers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Some people only got 2 comments, which is sad. Still this was very helpful to me and I much appreciate the opportunity. The three people who did comment on my post were very helpful!

    ReplyDelete